About Butyl rubber:
Super Waterproof Tape is commonly known as foil tape. These tapes come with Butyl rubber that is extruded, ever-tacky, and pressure-sensitive sealant with good adhesion strength. They can form an instant seal against water, air, or dust, and remain permanently soft. They are ideal for filling gaps and sealing joints such as those on bolt-on duct flanges and circular ducts in HVAC systems, air-conditioner casings, roofing and cladding systems, caravan roofs and panels, automotive windscreen, tail lights, glass, and metal.
- Resistant to chemicals, heat, and weather.
- High-tack cold weather adhesive.
- Excellent insulation property, fireproof.
- Excellent adherence even in low temperatures.
- Blocks out moisture and odors.
- Water and UV resistant.
- Multi-application: Super Waterproof Tape is applicable in electrical, HVAC, and construction industries. The tape is specially used where moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat, and light reflectance are required. These tapes can withstand different weather conditions.
- Because of the strong stickiness, please wear gloves to prevent your hand from sticking.
- In winter, it's better to use a hair dryer to heat the tape before installation.
- Do not peel off it after applying it within 24 hours.
- Material: aluminum foil, butyl rubber
- Size: 5cm*5m, 10cm*5m, 15cm*5m
How to use:
1 * Super Waterproof Tape