UPGRADE YOUR PRESSURE WASHER INTO A WET SANDBLASTER!
- Made with brass nozzle and steel pick
- Transparent, steel wire hose
- Maximum pressure: 5000 PSI
- Stable performance and high reliability.
WHAT ARE ITS CAPABILITIES?
- Blast paint and/or decal off from boats and vessels prior to undercoating and antifouling
- Remove old paint, rust, varnish, and corrosion off trailers, cars, trucks, and frames
- Motorbike parts and ornate metal castings ready for refinishing
HOW TO SET UP
- Connect 1/4’’ quick connect plug (B) to pressure washer trigger gun or wand.
- Insert sand wand (C) into media (dry silica sand, baking soda, or washed and dried river sand). Please make sure the sand is dry, or it will not work.
- Turn on the pressure washer. Unlock the trigger gun, then water and sand will come out from the permanent nozzle (A). Please make sure part D is above the permanent nozzle (A). If part D is underneath permanent nozzle (A) as the image is shown, the water will go into the hose of sand, wet the sand and then the sand will not be sucked up.
- After work, please dry the cleaned goods as soon as possible, otherwise they will rust again the next day.
- pressure washer sandblaster kit works for abrasive cleaning. Great for removing rust, graffiti, paint, baked-on grease.
- Pressure washer sandblasting attachments use dry silica sand, baking soda, or washed and dried river sand.
- 100% brand new quality
- Made of high-quality materials for more durability.
- Versatile, comprehensive, fast, and ready to use
- Sandblasting pipe, sand gravel, and gravel
- Suitable for cleaning oil and rust.
- Maximum pressure: 5000psi
- Type: sandblasting
- Tube length: about 3 meters
- Color: silver, white, red
- Material: brass, steel, plastic
- Package contents:
- 1 * hose
- 1 * steel pipe
- 2 * clip
- 1 * sand suction tube
- 1 * glasses
- 2 * circle
- 4 * ceramic core